- The prices listed on our website are Japanese prices excluding tax. Consumption tax (10%) will be added in Japan.
- All Products are made in Hikone Shiga, Japan. So they are all exported from Japan. Our products are not mass-produced. The production volume is limited because the founder Ryo Aoyanagi is the only craftsman.
- Overseas dealers import our products by paying customs fees, customs duties, and import taxes (depending on the country or region) for the total price of the item and shipping fee.
- All of these expenses will be the purchase price of overseas retailers. The selling price excluding tax is obtained by adding a margin to the amount.
- The purchaser pays the selling price plus VAT. In some cases, shipping costs are also required.
- Products exported overseas through such a process are inevitably much higher than the Japanese prices. And prices will change depending on the country or region. They are roughly double the retail prices in Japan.
We apologize for your inconvenience of browsing on our website that only supports Japanese.